Sunday, September 28, 2014

Playing Catch Up Really Quick Part 2/3

So my sweet crazy girls both started preschool this month (Sept)! Here are their 1st day pictures. 

 Here's Kailyn, all ready to go to Miss Melinda's!

 This was supposed to be a backpack picture but I kinda missed that part... Her backpack is pink sparkly with Disney Princesses and puppies on it. 

 And here's both girls. This was technically Harlie's 2nd day and Kailyn's 1st. But I thought a sister pic might be nice.

 Here's Harlie Jo rocking the camera with her ladybug backpack on her real first day of preschool. I think this pic turned out ADORABLY!

Her preschool is actually a joy school, so all the moms (including me) take turns teaching the 7 children one week out of every 6. I haven't had my turn yet. 


And Riv turned 7 months on September 5th (Happy Birthday to Elizabeth on that day!). I haven't made his monthly announcement yet but here's some cute pics from when he turned 7 months old. The announcement will have more deets on milestones he's reached and junk. 


And since Riv was having a little photo shoot, the girls had to be in the picture too, obviously.

So there ya go. That's a little more of what we did. One more post on it's way for today. 

No comments: