Sunday, August 24, 2014

Preschool, Rainbows, and Bath Time

Here's some pics of my kids from this week. 

 Here's Kailyn (in the pink on the left) at her preschool orientation. I'm really excited after going to that because it sounds like they have a lot of fun things planned for the year. I can't believe my baby is getting so big! She doesn't actually start until Sept 8th, so I'm sure I'll have some cute first day of school pictures to post then too. (Harlie actually starts her little co-op preschool before Kailyn so you'll hear similar sentiments about her first.)


 Here's missy Harlie Jo. We had just walked out of DI (empty-handed, which is super sad) and there was this beautiful bright rainbow outside so I thought it'd be nice to add a kid in the picture to help make it even prettier!


And here's River Riv right after a bath. I love clean, good-smelling, nakey babies. 

I got a few more posts coming today so hold tight!

No comments: