Sunday, August 17, 2014

Silly Kids and Picture Time!

Here's a silly quote from this week:

Garrett: "Girls, go over there so I can throw this ball at your face."
Girls: (screaming with glee) "Okay!" 
So they went over and as a fun game, Garrett threw a ball at the girls' heads. This is the resulting picture from 2 minutes later.
 They are both crying because they got hurt. Good game, Dad! (Glad to see you're so distraught at their mistfortune...)

We also went to Target to get pictures taken to put on a canvas (it was a Groupon deal). 
 I sneaked this picture while the photographer wasn't looking. None of the pictures turned out super well, but this is a fun sneak peak of the background at least!


 And after we took pictures, since they were all pretty and done up, I figured I needed to snap a couple shots since these kinds of all-being-nice-looking-at-the-same-time moments are so rare. I mostly wanted to show how cute I did Harlie Jo's hair, in this one. 


 This is my sweet photogenic, well-behaved posing Kailyn.


 This is my Harlie Jo, who is much less well-behaved at posing, but at least she's not picking her nose here... :)


And this is my Rivvy. I never get shots of his whole outfit (except when he's laying down and usually has double chins, which I love, but happened not to want, just this one time). See? He has cute lil shoes on and everything. Oh yeah, and a blinking Harlie Jo photo bomb in the back. 

So that's this post. Another one in a couple minutes!


No comments: